HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Conduct press outreach
- Optimize online presence to drive our campaigns
- Assist in developing educational and training materials
- Help monitor immigration policies and regulations
- Create content that capture the voices and experiences of our the people we are serving
- Design daily engagement and social media activities
- Develop graphic designs using Canva, Adobe, Picktochart to create gifs, videos, and images
- Draft editorials, internal communications, newsletters, and blog, and other contents.
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|