HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Help straightens relationship with community partners and stakeholders
- Assist staff in developing recruitment strategies
- Support community outreach initiatives
- Help assess programs development needs and implement strategies that enhance the well-being of the Haitian immigrant community
- Providing consulting advice
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|