HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Collaborate with staff to draft, edit, format, and propose content for our website
- Create contents for our educational, fundraising, and other campaign materials
- Conduct intake interviews
- Research and develop metrics to help grow and engage community members in the movement to protect immigrants’ rights and freedom.
- Produce fundraising and newsletters materials
- Draft press release
- Work with SEO system to optimize content
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.