HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Cultivate donor relations
- Respond to donor inquiry
- Implement activities to engage donors [prospective donors as well]
- Help design a giving program with long and short-term deliverables
- Create content that translate our organization’s mission
- Maintain donor databese
- Help me with identifying and recruiting donors, volunteers, interns to lead our fundraising campaigns.
- Attend donor network events
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|