HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Assist in creating fundraising and outreaching emails
- Work with staff to increase email engagement
- Respond to general inquiries about HIBAP and its programs
- Proof and distribute newsletters
- Help manage fundraising and recruiting campaigns
- Research email marketing trends
- Track email performances
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|