Posted 3 years ago
HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Build strong leadership across networks to drive our immigration campaigns
- Leverage social media and other digital platform and bring into awareness the struggles of Haitian immigrants
- Use social media outreach to develop and conduct online outreach
- Work with staff to develop develop and lead organizing campaigns
- Create and develop relationship with partners and stakeholders to extend our impact
- Help organize fundraising and other campaign events
- Identify, recruit, and lead individuals to join and grow our community of supporters
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|