Posted 3 years ago
HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Develop and implement fundraising tactics
- Identify and analyze fundraising opportunities
- Research and build relations with potential donors/funders
- Help manage donor relations
- Conduct outreach to corporate and in-kind donors
- Work with marketing team to create educational and fundraising materials
- Maintain donors database
- Coordinate fundraising and other events
- Establish and strengthen relationship with [potential] partners and stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|