HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Attend campus-career fairs to attract top talent
- Host and coordinate campus information sessions
- Execute campus hiring strategy and conduct screenings and interviews
- Assist staff in working with campus careers department in designing volunteer and internship program
- Develop effective hiring strategies such as attracting candidates using social media and LinkedIn
- Help strengthens relationships with campus and student associations representatives
- Update and maintain recruiting database
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|