HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Support research and draft materials for public education
- Develop materials to support our nationwide campaign
- Conduct advocacy research on immigration efforts
- Assist fundraising team with leading
- Help design fundraising campaigns
- Help maintain donor and management databases
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|