HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Draft and finalize press release
- Write blog content on immigration policies
- Conduct research and summarize factual materials on immigration
- Assist with managerial and other administrative tasks
- Assist with community outreach and presentation
- Conduct and review case intake
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|