HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Develop multi-fundraising and outreaching strategies
- Bring to life the narrative and voice of jailed and imprisoned immigrants
- Help develop marketing content for social media, newsletter, email, website, and press release
- Help coordinate and launch campaigns
- Use marketing tactics to amplify the voices and elevate the cause of immigrants
- Assist with PR matters
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|