HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Contribute to blog writings and research materials
- Conduct research and analyze data related immigration policies on a state and federal level
- Help organize and coordinate community events
- Help prepare events and meetings
- Make telephone and email inquiries to potential funders/donors
- Assist with the creation of fundraising campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|