HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Use educational and interactive ways to engage our community in joining the movement to protect immigrants’ rights
- Optimize online presence to drive our campaigns
- Assist in developing social content
- Help monitor social media and LinkedIn accounts
- Create content that capture the voices and experiences of our the people we are serving
- Design daily engagement and social media activities
- Develop graphic designs using Canva, Adobe, Picktochart to create gifs, videos, and images
- Strengthens online presence
- Collaborate with other advocacy networks to amplify immigrant causes
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|