HIBAP Volunteer Internship Program requires a minimum 3 months commitment. Interns work 12 or more hours per week and volunteers work 5 or more hours per week. Some of our volunteers and interns have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Develop and build relationship with exciting and future partners across social justice networks
- Optimize online presence to drive our campaigns
- Assist in developing social content
- Help manage campaign and drive funding support
- Create content that capture the voices and experiences of our the people we are serving
- Collaborate with
- Develop graphic designs using Canva, Adobe, Picktochart to create gifs, videos, and images
- Strengthens online presence
- Identity areas of growth in our advocacy, campaign, and fundraising efforts
- Help lead, prepare, and organize partnership initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, submit your resume below then use our contact form to send us a detailed email introducing yourself and explaining how you can use your skills/talents to be of service to immigrant communities.
|Job Category||HIBAP Volunteer Intern Program|